· Using Knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Understanding the existing product line/range and make a through competitive analysis of existing products.
· Gather/Collect the data of existing product needs in the market, and suggest/recommended changes in existing product range or design or new product development.
· Proactively research & analysis the upcoming market trends & give suggestions to management through valuable analysis /reporting to develop the new products.
· Gather the pricing/rate information directly from the market and analyze the data in a constructive manner & present it to the management for pricing related decision making.
· Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to enhance business.
· Give recommendation to top management by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities,
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
· Give various segmentation options/suggestion to management in terms of price/packages/design/deals/services.
· Understand business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customer’s preferences.
· Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
· Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met.
· Follow-up the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
· Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company peoples and capabilities.
· Understand the company goal and purpose.
· Based on market research & latest trends give suggestions to improve existing after sales services.