Key responsibilities of the job includes
• Management of Account Receivable / Account Payable and its regular reconciliations
• Assistance in preparation of management reports • Preparing bank reconciliations and daily cash reports.
• Handling all matters related to Cash and Checking Accounts.
• Handling Bank deposits / filing.
• Petty cash checking & reconciliation
• Any other responsibility or task as assigned by management from time to time
• Potential candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office – Especially Excel and Power Point
• Data entry of invoices and purchase orders
Candidate must have minimum related experience of at least 1 years of working in accounts department with a strong work ethics of maintaining discipline and meeting reporting deadlines.
Mon to Thu & Sat 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM (1 Hr Lunch Break) Fri 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM (2 Hr Break) Sun: OFF