Purpose of the Post:
The overall purpose of this position is to provide effective support to HR department on day to day operational matters including staff personal files, recruitment files, payroll calculations, EOBI submission, medical bills processing and other key HR processes.
Recruitment & Selection
- Provide full operational HR support to ensure that recruiting managers are able to quickly recruit good quality national staff with appropriate skills in liaising with the HR Department.
- In close consultation with the HR Manager, manages the recruitment processes including ensuring prompt long listing; facilitating assessment processes, written and interview, and taking part in the interviews, as may be required, and contract management.
Record Management and Documentation
- Maintenance of the filing system for all staff by ensuring that staff files are up-to-date and complete proper documentation procedures were followed and conducting regular audit of staff files.
- Maintain staff attendance and leave records.
- Ensure the documentation of the performance Appraisal system and support throughout the appraisal process.
- Preparation of monthly payroll in coordination of project office staff and ensure in time submission to finance department.
- Help staff in the process of final settlement at the time of retirement, termination or resignation, ensure the proper documentation.
- Provide support to process of EOBI payments submission to bank and maintenance of relevant working.
- Follow-up the effective maintenance of staff time sheets and the correct budget coding on time.
Staff Capacity Building Initiatives
- Support in the preparation of the staff training and development plan based on the Training Needs Assessment and staff personal development plans.
- Assist in facilitating and coordinating training programmes with internal and external trainers.
- Assist in developing in-house capacity building training and orientation sessions according to the identified needs.
- Arrange orientation for all new staff with department heads and ensure proper documentation.
- Ensures that all staffs are ware of medical entitlements / services provided and issued with insurance system by providing updates on Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacy list to all staff.
- Ensure all safeguarding guidelines are implemented in true spirits and compliance as per the policy and ensure team members are aware and understands safeguarding policies, procedure internal & external stakeholders management.
- Implement the MA policies in everyday code of conduct.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Provide support in implementation of HR policies.
- Comply with Muslim Aid policy, Code of Conduct and other legislation.