SEO & SMM
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Researches new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Must be result orientated.
-SEO error fixing
- Expert in Competitor Analysis.
- Expert in different Link Building techniques and improve the leads
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Carry out keyword research
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO technology, SEO updates, and industry changes
- The successful candidate will be monitoring, analyzing and reporting on SEO performance
- Prepare periodic reports (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly, as appropriate to the project) that surface important trends and campaign progress in relevant KPIs, using properly formatted charts, tables, and narratives as appropriate
- Audit Websites for SEO Issues
- Any other duty assigned by competent authorities.
Pak Travels has been operating as a travel agent since 1968, securing incorporated status as early as 1984. Pak Travels brings a history of operating in the niche sector of UK based travel to Pakistan. Belief in the robustness of this business model has led to Pak travels position as one of the le ...Read More