Terms of Reference – Programme Assistant
Programme for Improved Nutrition in Sindh (PINS1) it is 03 years programme funded by the European Union.
Position: Programme Assistant - Karachi Office
Reports to: Team Leader
Objective: Support the efficient running of the office programme activities and administration
§ University degree in a related field
§ Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
§ Familiar with IT and office equipment
§ Attention to details and good reporting skills.
§ Good liaison and communication skills
§ At least 3 years of experience working in field /secretary or admin assistant
§ Experience in similar position with EU projects is an advantage
The duties of the Programme Assistant are to:
- Maintain the filing system of the project and keeps information and references in a manner that allows easy retrieval.
- Receive, distribute and sends projects mail and correspondences, archive mail systematically
- Supporting in arranging events, seminars, workshops and trainings
- Monthly back up all project related documents, correspondences, minutes and reports and keep in database
- Support the organization of schedule of appointments of Short term expects.
- Attend meetings when requested and produce minutes and reports
- Assist in assembling briefing material, documentation and correspondence for the use in official meetings or missions.
- Regularly update telephone directory, addresses and lists of important contacts, Answer and place official phone calls and provide oversight to the effective functioning of the IT and office equipment
- Serve as Front Desk assistant to the visitors and receive guests and direct them to the project staff members.
- Keep office stamp, stationery well stored and functional, do photocopying, scanning and typing of official memos.
- Support international staff in their visa and extensions documentation as guided by Office Manager
§ Tracking stock, inventory, stationery & office supplies and inform Office Manager to purchase
§ Needful market survey for office related procurement
§ Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.