· Preferably Master’s degree in Management, business administration or a relevant discipline.
· Minimum of 20 years work experience in institutional planning, business modeling, process reforms and institutional capacity building is desired.
· Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in similar projects in countries with similar geographic conditions is expected.
· Expertise in strategic planning, performance management, change management and institutional reforms are highly desirable.
· Knowledge of international best practices, laws and policies for institutional reforms would be considered an advantage.
· Experience with urban services providers would be preferred.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
· Lead the team to obtain desired outputs of the consultancy and develop new business opportunities for the MCs to achieve sustainable municipal service delivery
· Build the capacity of the MCs to design and implement a comprehensive diligence framework to engage, manage, monitor, report, financial oversight and service quality assurance pertaining to the proposed solution.
· Facilitate in terms of Institutional systems strengthened through policies, procedures, tools and training which can assure compliance to required performance standards.
· Developing comprehensive business and operational plans to achieve the set targets
· Manage and integrate input of specialist consultants for the formulation of institutional systems (policies, procedures, tools and training) which can assure compliance to required performance standards envisaged under the business model.
· Critical review and evaluation of the existing operating regime and develop system for new operating regime based on new capital works, best management practices and measures, operations and maintenance of the new and existing Infrastructure facilities
· Review and evaluate the business models under Water Supply, Wastewater, Solid Waste Management and other allied municipal services.
· Include the international experience in suggesting the municipal services models under operations for municipal services
· Review the potential investments for the sustainability of the municipal corporation Sargodha, Rahim Yar Khan, Muzaffargarh, Bahawalpur, DG Khan, Multan & Rawalpindi.
· Manage the coordination between the engineering team and management team to reach a well-accepted model of delivering municipal services including operational & maintenance
· Review all systems developed under Finance, Engineering and Management using advance and innovative information technology solutions for operations and measuring the performance of services.
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More