Master’s Degree in MBA/ Project Management or any other related field.
At least 5 years of experience working for National and Internation organizations.
At least 1-2 year of experience
· in working for International Development Partners such as ADB, World Bank, USAID and DFID are expected.
At least 5 years’ experience in skill trainings, strategy development, module development for various TVST, group assessment management
Ensure coordination of activities and timely execution, based on the work plan
· Defined with the Programme;
· Developing and/or oversight of training institute course modules for TVST
· Draft internal and external reports, terms of reference, TVST courses execution
· Support Office in preparation of regular reports to BISP;
· Development of business coaching and training modules and execution of training sessions
· Identification of service providers for technical training in BISE components, along with regular progress reports and ensure beneficiary training
· Development of course assessments or oversight of training institutes if needed
Any other related work assigned by senior management
Liaison with practical training service providers and execution of business
· Coaching and technical & vocational skills training
· Good reporting and writing skills
· Skills in module development for poverty reduction, training material development and execution for various technical and vocational courses
Fluency in oral and written English and Urdu and/or any other local language
Poverty is the root cause of every problem in the society, has no doubts worse affects on human life. Traditional gender roles in Pakistan especially in NWFP, which remains indulged in tribal culture, define the woman’s place as in the home and not in the workplace, and define the man as the breadwi ...Read More