The Business development officer will responsible for leading the marketing and communication efforts of company and to achieve the organization goals.
These responsibilities include coordinating, overseeing and implementing all aspects of the company marketing and communications plan including marketing, advertising, public relations and special event planning.
Marketing Manager will establish a working relationship with the immediate manager and other staff; corporate teams and agencies/freelancers; media;
Additionally, the Marketing Manager should implement programs specifically targeted at local and international marketing, promoting the entertainment components of the project and soliciting sponsorship and be proficient in budgeting and sales forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement a strategic, overall marketing and communications program for Company.
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated advertising program to enhance tenant sales and generate positive results for the overall success of the center.
- Plan and implement targeted consumer initiatives such as direct mail, incentive programs, and email, social media and other appropriate advertising mediums.
- Plan and implement centers special events including project coordination, entertainment and value-added opportunities.
- Coordinate public relations efforts that maintain the center in a favorable light, creates interest in the center, promotes special events, and increases exposure of builds relationships with key media, and enhances the overall perception of the center.
- Coordinate a community relations program that makes the center an integral part of the trade area and a community resource.
- Maintain centers Web site and registered and prospect client database. Control appropriate social media to support center.
- Create opportunities to drive traffic and sales.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of key marketing activities in terms of sales results, consumer response, publicity value, success and community support.
- Conduct and evaluate primary and secondary research, as needed, to evaluate program effectiveness, assist with planning, assess competition and be proactive in marketing efforts.
- Participate in development, administration and maintenance of the complete, yearly allocated marketing budget, including non-event and non-advertising related items, for the assigned center. Provide sales forecasting, based on available data, for center and pertinent tenants.
- Prepare and provide regular verbal and written reports including marketing plan summary, sales updates, public relations value, competitive analysis, traffic counts, etc., to corporate and center management, investment partners and other designated parties.
- Develop and implement a relations program that includes, but is not limited to, regular meetings, newsletter, personal calls, and customized marketing plans.
- Other duties as assigned by mentors.
- Marketing Assistant or Coordinator and Guest Services Manager (as applicable).
- Provides objectives, evaluates performance and gives interim and annual performance reviews of direct reports.
- Travel for self-development and learning is voluntary.
Language and Communication Skills
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to write, read, analyze and interpret reports, business correspondence and procedures manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, tenants, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to effectively create and acquire propose sponsorship proposals to local and national companies.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, verbal, diagram, report or schedule form.
- Requires collaboration with other marketing seniors and corporate marketing, while implementing programs independently.
- Strategic planning and thinking.
- Creativity and innovation.