RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development. We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life. With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Engineer to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager Responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- A procurement manager is almost always expected to hold a Master’s degree.
- The major of the degree should be in supply management, finance, or business, or another technical field.
- 3-5+ years Work Experience as Procurement Manager
- Knowledge/ Hands on Experience of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a PLUS
- Must have online shopping experience
- Experience of purchasing of Design Engineering related products is a plus
- A brag-worthy portfolio
- Creative, but focused mindset
- Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
Lahore (Paragon City)
Accommodation will be provided to the outsiders in the office.
- This is a full time work from home opportunity.
- A good laptop with 2 hours battery backup
- A good headphone
- Internet with backup internet
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Dedicated area/separate room for work
- Monday to Friday (12:00 PM to 09:00 PM)
- Saturday (12:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.