We are looking for five Salesforce developers with at least 2 years of experience. Developers will work for the client based in USA. As the Salesforce Developer, you will perform all tasks required to develop and support a Salesforce.com implementations and application. These include attending requirements gathering sessions, developing design documents, developing and supporting Apex coding, administering declarative system configuration, etc. You will also perform core Salesforce application development, using Salesforce tools to map business processes, implement system automation, and provide integration.
- A minimum of 2 years of expert-level experience as a Salesforce developer or admin.
- Knowledge and experience in CRM system implementation
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex triggers, Apex Web services, SOQL/SOSL, and APIs
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications
- Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills, including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts
- Experience opening and managing Salesforce.com bugs (troubleshooting and fixing)
- Experience with Salesforce toolsets (Force IDE, Data Loader, Workbench, Ant).
- Salesforce certifications will have extra weightage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field required