Managing and implementing sales and business plans and taking initiatives to generate leads while keeping consideration of the entire process to be aligned in a strategic manner in order to achieve organizational goals and established targets.
Primary duties for the role of sales & marketing executive include:
- Develops and implements sales plans to support achievement of organizational goals.
- Is responsible of generating leads.
- Is responsible for marketing and selling the services of company in an innovative, effective and efficient manner keeping due consideration for the company policies.
- Uses various tools and channels to market the company and its services.
- Attracts and wins new clients and/or target clients while retaining the existing ones.
- Explores new markets and identifies market segments within existing markets.
- Establishes rapports with clients and develops lasting relationships with the clients.
- Targets potential clients using personal, direct, telephonic, email or digital channels and effectively markets the sales plan of the company.
- Interviews and hires team members in the marketing department, guides them, manages, motivates and supports them.
- Collaborates with all stakeholders using effective communication skills through meetings and telephone calls and emailing.
- Is responsible for market visits, connecting with clients via telephonic channel and face to face meetings, visits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Call center experience shall be taken as a plus
- Excellent grip on MS Office tools
- Strong leadership skills
- Team management skills
- Ability to meet targets
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to take challenges
- Highly motivated
- Salary increment as per policy
- Bonuses and incentives
- Up to 25% of commission on direct sales
- Company’s laptop on successful completion of probation period
- Career growth opportunities
- Personnel development plans
- In-house and premium training opportunities
- Prayer’s break
- Friendly work environment