To ensure that visitors and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that all reception areas operate a high quality service at all times.
1. To supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
2. To manage room reservations ensuring that the bookings team are processing all enquiries accurately.
3. Recruitment, induction and training of receptionists and meeting room co-ordinators
4. Appraisals and performance management of staff, including monthly meetings.
5. Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
6. Review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Front of House Services
7. On-going development of skills and knowledge for the FOH team.
8. Produce, manage and operate the reception rota, checking future planned absences, planning cover and ensuring overtime is provided when necessary
9. Manage the implementation for any change or upgrade in software systems
10. Monitor budget and produce weekly/monthly reporting where applicable
11. Supervise the co-ordination of VIP Functions and events.
12. Review the uniform requirements and source new suppliers if needed