Company profile and History
Soft Source, Inc. a US based company established since 1999 and providing workforce solutions to its Fortune 500 clients in US,
Company is looking for experienced technical recruiters for its Gulberg -Lahore office, excellent work environment, competitive compensation and a generous performance bonus program.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
• Write and post technical job descriptions.
• The candidate will be responsible for recruiting for our Fortune 500 clients in the US.
• Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
• Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
• Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
• Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
• Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
• Participate in tech conferences and meet-ups to network with IT professionals.
• Compose job offer letters.
• Onboard new hires.
• Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work.
• Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
• Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
• Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
• Must have experience of recruiting for US and
• Should have a hands-on experience of recruiting tools such as Zoho, Monster, Bullhorn, LinkedIn,
• Direct experience of various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
• Masters in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree.
Soft Source Inc., a US SBA Certified 8(a), Georgia Corporation, was established on February 4, 1999 as a platform to provide value added services in plant engineering design support services in structural engineering, nuclear engineering, instrumentation control engineering, plant commissioning a ...
Soft Source Inc., a US SBA Certified 8(a), Georgia Corporation, was established on February 4, 1999 as a platform to provide value added services in plant engineering design support services in structural engineering, nuclear engineering, instrumentation control engineering, plant commissioning a ...Read More