• Core duty is to manage Job requisition process, advertise job post as per requisitions forms using all possible job advertisement platforms and strategies such as online job portals ( Rozee.com, mustabkil.com), social media platforms, LinkedIn referrals, print media ‘Banners and posters’, etc.
• Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct pre-screen interviews to analyse candidate experience and fit, coordinate pre-employment tests as needed, and develop a short list of potential candidates.
• Present fully-screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner and coordinate interviews.
MBA degree holder in Human Resources from a reputable university
Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with hiring managers.
• Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Excellent oral and written communication and representational skills.
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and databases including applicant tracking systems.
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
• Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
• Ability to travel, if requested, to the field offices.
• Manage candidate interview results and selection decisions with the hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results as appropriate.
• Complete reference check and background checks on selected candidates, as requested.
• Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
• Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature.
• Liaise between new hires and human resources, ensuring submission of all documentation required.
• Be proactive, think strategically, and network early in search of stellar candidates for all positions.
• Recommend system improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost effective, high quality services are provided to hiring managers.
• Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, help collect and analyse recruitment data.
• Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
• Represent Spantronics with professionalism, enthusiasm and energy to sell the organization to prospective candidates.
• Conduct informational interviews with potential candidates. Solicit and prioritize internal referrals.
• Attend career fairs and conferences to promote Spantronics and deepen the pool of potential candidates. Provide information on company operations and employment opportunities to potential applicants.
• Develop and maintain an international network of recruiters, contacts and candidates via proactive use of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
Spantronics is Market Leaders in Contact Center and BPO sector.