Strategy Call Center Solutions are looking forward to setting up a Call Center Manager for outsourced inbound and outbound national and international calls to and from prospective clients/customers. The experienced individual MUST have extensive experience working in call center management and capable of helping us startup with setting up, driving business, overseeing the day to day office operations and other assigned tasks.
We are looking for a manager to manage the call center department's daily operations. This includes but not limited to hiring and training new agents as per emerging demand for the department. The individual must be organized, self-driven, self-sufficient with experience and resourceful. The ideal manager will serve as our right and left hand in all operational and functional tasks/duties.
The individual must be highly skilled and motivated. He/she must be able to speak and write fluently in English with at least 5+ years of experience.in call center management. He/she must be enthusiastic about call center telesales, customer service, client relations, and the call center industry to contribute to generating sales, leads and other business for our company/client campaigns.
· MUST have 5+ years of call center management skills
· Knowledge of relevant computer programs (CRM software’s such as Salesforce/Sugar CRM) and telephone systems (Five9, Cisco, InContact, Avaya, Vici Dial, and any other inbound/outbound call center contact center solutions).
· Knowledge of IVR and building start-up call centers is a plus.
· Knowledge of obtaining clients/campaigns, SEO and Marketing as well as other client relations experience is a plus.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to learn about our business and describe/explain them to prospects. An individual should be target and results-oriented.
· Able to display good selling and negotiation skills
· MUST be flexible and able to work any shift/hours asked, able to prioritize, display excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent knowledge (Verbal and Written) skills in English.
· Excellent knowledge of Urdu both verbally and written skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to manage complex operations
· Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
· Enthusiastic and cool-tempered and able to handle stressful environments/demands.