Sukh Chayn Gardens (Pvt.) Ltd. is a suburban housing estate of Lahore located near Bahria Town with High quality living standards based on top of the line engineering & technology. We are looking for a competitive and hardworking Assistant Manage Admin & HR to coordinate and supervise all Admin and HR related activities in the society.
1. Assist in managing human resources by recruiting, interviewing, and vetting potential staff;
2. Maintain personnel records and process necessary requests;
3. Assist in establishing office systems and ensure they are followed by General Petroleum.
4. Support logistics, travel and administrative arrangements for staff, consultants, and others as identified for operations and Management.
5. Oversee vehicle movement and maintenance coordinating operational needs;
6. Schedule meetings/training as requested and take minutes of these meetings;
7. Support and assist in maintaining probation records, carrying out staff annual appraisals.
8. Provide general word processing and typing; assist with maintaining Staff files and records;
9. Respond to general information requests from the public, including answering the telephone, greeting visitors and referring to appropriate staff;
10. Copy and distribute memos and correspondence; set up and maintain project files; plan and execute project procurement plan;
11. Assist in procurement requests, identify service providers, and evaluate information regarding vendor's performance, quality and prices;
12. Assist in soliciting bids, quotations, and tender documents, oversee bidding process & provide support for all procurement transactions, analyze them for conformity to specified requirements;
13. Ensure purchase orders status and keep Senior managers abreast of estimated time of delivery or any changes that may affect or modify the pre-determined delivery conditions;
14. Service agreements and lease contracts in compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
15. Manage procurement & logistics evaluations as necessary.
16. Perform any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
• Proven experience as an Assistant Manager Admin & HR in a reputable firm or relevant role
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• MBA/Bachelors in HRM and other relevant disciples .