· Perform data analyses on and discover new uses for existing data sources.
· Develop and evaluate the performance of predictive statistical models and selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine-learning techniques.
· Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
· Create and interpret strategic and operational analyses, assess options objectively, and present conclusions and recommendations to all levels of management.
· Develop subject matter expertise on source systems data and metadata.
· Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
· Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
· Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
· Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
· Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
· Collaborate with management and business units on innovative ways to successfully utilize data and related tools to advance business objectives and develop new products and services.
· Gain and master a comprehensive understanding of operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge for data analysis and business insight.
· BSCS or equivalent; Masters in Data Sciences is preferred.
· 2+ years of experience as a Big Data Engineer or similar role.
· Good experience of Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Strong SQL, and programming skills with a preference towards Python, Java, Scala, shell scripting.
· Must be able to tune Hadoop solutions to improve performance and end-user experience.
· Must be Proficient working with Hadoop cluster (with all included services), Hadoop, Cassandra, Map Reduce, HDFS, Cloudera, Storm or Spark-Streaming.
· Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala.
· Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources.
· Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
· Knowledge of various ETL/Ingestion techniques and frameworks, such as NiFi, SSIS, Flume, Airflow, Python.
· Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks.
· Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.).
· Demonstrated ability to clearly form and communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Systems Limited was established in 1977 as Pakistan's premier software house and technology based solution provider. Since its inception, it has grown and progressed to be at the center stage of information and technology, providing effective computing strategies and solutions to Private and Govern ...Read More