SZABIST Islamabad is looking to fill one position of HR Officer, who is highly motivated and passionate about Human Resources.
- Prepare and maintain personal record of all the Faculty/Staff members at SZABIST - Islamabad Campus.
- Prepares and issues various letters, related to HR such as appointment, confirmation, Warning, contract letters and etc.
- Maintain the attendance record of all employees with the help of software.
- To develop, improve and communicate HR policies and procedures to employees.
- Prepare monthly attendance reports and manage payroll.
- Process the life insurance & health insurance claims within time for reimbursement of amount.
- Ensure that the monthly additions and deletions of Karachi & other campuses have been sent to the life insurance & Health insurance companies.
- Take regular follow up from the companies regarding the amount reimbursement of Health & Life insurance.
- Prepare & maintain the EOBI lists and deal with all the queries related to EOBI.
Candidates must have educational background of studying Human Resource on Bachelors or Masters Level. Knowledge and working experience of managing HRIS would be an added advantage.
Skills required for the post will be tested before the interview for the purpose of Short Listing.
All candidates applying should have degrees from HEC recognized Institutes.
SZABIST is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.