Who we are :
We are changing Fintech industry in USA, Canada and EU, we are changing how millions of People buy and spent through digital currency, how they make their decision etc.
Join us and be part of this revolution !
Looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our team. The Data Scientist will apply data science and machine learning approaches and tooling to automate the use of data to augment workflows in these domains, and to identify opportunities and insights from the raw data.
The Data Scientist will primarily be working within an Agile development environment and will utilise a variety of data management analysis tools along with applied data analytics approaches to explore and predict data solutions.
Data Scientist - Key Skills:
- 3-5 years of industry experience in predictive modelling and data analysis
- Experience using Python and/or R/Golang in a commercial setting
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Source code management tooling (eg Git)
- Experience of working in Agile development environment
- Strong communication and data presentation skills
- Master's degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent experience. A background in computer science is preferred for this role.
Data Scientist - Responsibilities:
- Iteratively prototype and build data analysis pipelines and predictive models
- Design, develop and evaluate data science solutions for clients
- Find innovative ways to capture engineering knowledge and serve it at scale
- Contribute to internal data science and machine learning building blocks
- Embrace cross-functional team work by finding new ways through which machine learning, user experience and domain knowledge amplify each other
- Assist application telemetry design from an analytics point of view
- Data visualization for rapid stakeholder feedback and web-based application prototypes
- Work closely with senior data scientist to build algorithms to investigate and summarize data.
- Process, clean, and verify data and use simple solutions to identify useful data.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as and when required.
- Identify data required for solutions proposed.
- Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems.
- Produce clear reports and summarize data and progress.
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models for solutions.
- Strong fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, system design, and big data concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database technologies. Hands-on database development skills including SQL programming (developing stored procedures, functions and reports.
- Experience developing low-latency SQL queries/stored procedures. Experience working with one of the following: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL databases.
- Candidate will be required to be an enthusiastic and thoughtful communicator and collaborator with the tech and non-tech teams alike. The ability to explain, clarify and synthesize complex projects and concepts for a wide-ranging audience is critical, both in verbal and written format.
- Experience with Teradata and Data Warehousing concepts required · Experience with Data Visualization & Communication through data visualization tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js. or Tableau