Teradata GDC is looking to add resources to the Data Science team. Interested candidates should have good analytical skills, business understanding, above average communication skills and an understanding backed by experience of DWH concepts.
Position Overview Teradata GDC is looking to add resources to the Data Science team. Interested candidates should have good analytical skills, business understanding, above average communication skills and an understanding backed by experience of DWH concepts.
Successful candidates will –
· Engage with Teradata account teams and prospective customers to analyze and understand customer requirements.
· Work directly with prospective customers’ technical resources to devise and recommend solutions based on the understood requirements.
· Work on POC and Pilot Projects to showcase the benefits of Advanced Analytics and Big Data Technologies to customers.
· Use Analytical tools; like SAS, TDWM, KXEN, SPSS, R, etc., to deliver the required analytics.
· Present findings to IT and Business stakeholders.
· Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with possible solutions/analytics.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· 3+ years’ experience in data driven field (e.g. BI, DWH, Analytics etc.).
· Hands on experience with programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Java, etc.)
· Familiarity with Statistical concepts. In-depth understanding is a plus.
· Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts. In-depth understanding is a plus.
· Exposure to Airtificial Intelligence and Deep Learning is a plus
· Ability and willingness to learn.
· Very strong analytical skills.
· Experience in data analysis is a plus.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to independently manage critical situations.
· Team player.
· Business understanding for at least one field.
· Story building skills.
Comfortable with order analytics functions in SQL.
Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost and inadequacy of today’s approach to analytics.