- To Initiate Recruitment process that includes placing of job advertisement, screening of job applications, conducting panel interviews, reference checking of short listed candidates and orientation of newly inducted employees.
- Identifying training and development areas through appraisal system and arrange training programs for staff in collaboration with other institutions.
- To look after the employee relations and recognition across the board.
- To assist Manager in development and review of HR policies and procedures
- To conduct exit interviews of departing employees of corporate office as well as compiling exit interview summary of each region
- Maintain donor time sheets
- Management of offers and contract letters
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Supervisor
An MBA from a recognized university with majors in HRM
Experience and Training
Should have at least 3 years’ experience of Human Resource Management in a national / multi-national or NGO.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability and Traits
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, leadership and presentation skills
- Able to do multitasking and work under pressure
- Should be well versed with human resource information system (HRIS) and Ms Office applications (word, excel, power point)
Willing to travel to the regions