▪ Overseeing the regulation process for requiring governmental approval, including filing necessary applications and handling all government interactions
▪ Coordinates inspection of the organization and contract facilities, and develops procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
▪ Developing strategies to ensure regulation compliance
▪ Ensuring that necessary documentation is completed and submitted
▪ Forming a conduit between regulatory bodies and the divisions within the organization so that each department is informed of applicable regulations and what needs to be done to ensure the regulations are fully and properly followed.
▪ Developing procedures and policies concerning how the regulatory compliance can be ensured.
▪ Maintaining strategic business partnerships with government agencies, professional associations etc.
Candidates with University experience will be given preference
The Superior Group believes in facilitating Superior Human Beings