We are looking for Data Scientist is responsible for Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes. The candidate should have adept knowledge of the medical industry as the work is related to the analysis of symptoms and recommendation of different procedures based on that analysis. So, keep in mind the accuracy and responsibility required.
· Work with stakeholders throughout the development cycle to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
· Analyze data from everywhere to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
· Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
· Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
· Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
· Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
· Experience working with and creating data architectures.
· Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
· Coding knowledge and experience with NodeJs, as have to create Schemas.
· Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
pWBM International core values are deeply rooted in fair business proceedings, superior quality products, excellent service, a safe and healthy environment and respect for all people.We believe that every piece of product delivered should be top quality; therefore, all necessary quality controls are ...Read More