Zawast Tech is an Independent Software Auditing, IS Auditing, Security and Risk Assessment Company providing consulting services to a global clientele.
• Experience with Source Code Audit and Dynamic Security Testing
• Have understanding of DevOps concepts
• Good to have experience of deploying and using security solutions such as IBM App Scan, MicroFocus.
• Penetration Testing experience and understanding of
• Perform application and infrastructure Cyber Security Assessments, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
• Review and define requirements for information security products implementation.
• Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
• Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets Sr.DimensionTask
• Security Product ImplementationIBM, McAfee, MicroFocus, Symantec, Kaspersky security product implementations
• Penetration Testing (Good to have)Have understanding of tools and technologies for performing Penetration Testing.
• Increase knowledge base regarding technical products.
• Span includes (and not limited) to security assessments and products.
Technical products learning
• Self-learning ability to learn new products of same portfolio.
• Should be convenient with scripts, tools and web searches.
• Can train his peers on new technologies.
• Research and programming
• Willing to do programming tweaks.
Should not be language dependent.
• Adaptive learning is a MUST to have ability.
• Ability to do search solutions independently.
• 60 % scenarios demand programming skills.
Training & Development
• Identify key skills, specialty skills and propose training needs accordingly.
• Learn new tools and technologies and provide training to peers on the tools.
• Managing, communicating and delivering important technical product projects that impact Information security department of the organization.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Maintain and Cover the technical processes and documentation diligently and on time
• Understand the importance of client relationship environment.
• Establish and maintain a strong and progressive work culture within the department.
• Willing to learn new technologies.
• Proactively handle issues and concerns during onsite deployments.
KEY SKILLS SPECIALIZATION
• Good to have CEH, CISSP, OSCP or any security vendor certification would be preferred.
• Any certification in the LA ISO, ISO , ISO and experience within the field.
• Security Products experience would be preferred.
• Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations.
• Ability to architect and drive change.
• Ability to lead in a global environment.
• A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix-reporting environment.
• Be able to conduct Risk Assessment & Reviews based on ISO standards with additional exposure to multiple standards an added plus.