This position is responsible to lead & carry out all administrative tasks in Education office Gilgit
· Ensuring logistical support i.e. travel, boarding / lodging, supplies like stationery, equipment for various meetings, workshops, seminars, training courses and official missions / visitors.
· Arranging supplies, equipment and other purchases for DJ schools, premier institutions and programme office including supplies / consumables for EOGB and Field offices as in line with AKES, P purchase and procurement policies and procedures. Maintaining track record of all purchases / supplies and submit quarterly reports to GM
· Arranging renewal of all service and maintenance contracts, Lease Agreements for office premises including field offices / guest houses
· Arranging printing of stationery and other administrative forms for routine official use.
· Arranging timely staff Identity Cards, office sign boards at different locations including EOGB, Field offices and school premises designed on AKES, P’s standard graphics.
· Ensuring proper running of generators, photocopiers and other equipment and arrange timely repair/maintenance as per the manufacturer’s manual.
· Ensuring safety and security of office premise including Field offices with conducive working environment and monitor work of watchmen and SMS guards. Provide immediate feedback to management on any security matter
· Ensuring control on assets / equipment moment and keep proper record.
· Ensuring timely processing of bills pertaining to training /meetings, workshops, rents and routine maintenance and office supplies etc.
· Liaising with local press including Radio Pakistan for handling office advertisements / announcements, keep track record of press materials.
· Supervising all administrative staff in discharging their duties as per their job standards and arrange training and orientation sessions for support staff.
· Coordinating with lawyer in handling court cases / seeking legal advice on legal issues.
· Updating management regarding court cases and performance of lawyer in court.
· Supervising movement and maintenance of AKES, P vehicle pool including
· Motorcycles, ensuring proper maintenance of logbooks, renewal of registration and insurance, fuel supply etc.