We're looking for Digital Marketing Lead (PPC, Google ads) Kindly read the job description carefully before you apply.
Hands-on experience on performance-oriented Google Ads campaigns and other advertisement mediums like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
• Manage large keyword lists. • Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
• Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
• Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
• Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) trends
• Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns, analyze rankings, bid and budget to determine bid adjustment for each keyword based on campaign settings.
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
• Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud. • Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Must be Google AdWords certified.
• Must have experience in US/UK market.
We are a Content Writing Firm. We work with a lot of international clients. We take content writing projects from our clients over seas and deliver high quality content to our clients. We have been in this business for the last two years.