If you're a well-organized, self-directed person who loves to work in a highly agile, collaborative environment to support and empower the entire team, we NEED you in our Karachi office. Come work with bleeding-edge technology in the Business Intelligence domain at Astera.
What You’ll Do
- Manage day to day relationships with various offshore & onshore teams and ensuring that alignments are developed for smooth flow of operations
- Assist account managers in scheduling of discovery calls and demos with customers
- Coordinating with sales team to ensure renewal of contracts are timely executed
- Assist account managers in sales presentations by compiling data and organizing materials
- Support marketing team in promoting, organizing and managing webinars, workshops, and other means of effective collaboration in support of product objectives
- Participate in regularly scheduled, ad-hoc support, sales and account management meetings
- Assist in domestic and complex international travel of account managers and senior staff
- Support in organizing and maintaining all relevant paperwork related to sales and marketing
- Own and develop relationships with technology partners, work with them to optimize relationship
- Support in developing and maintaining effective customer engagement model to track and evolve customer retention
- Work closely with US team on customers’ needs and challenges and ensure they are communicated and understood by functional teams
- Learn, identify and communicate best practice in terms of delivering optimized, marketing automation campaigns and data-driven decision making
- Contribute to planning and executing digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions
The Technical Skillset
- While we value talent, we need to know for sure you'll be able to ace all your responsibilities and have a proven track record.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong marketing generalist; able to build, explain, and sell marketing campaign services
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across the company
- Demonstrated prowess in Customer Success, Customer Engagement or similar functions
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, and deadline-driven
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills – the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, and online content strategies is a huge PLUS
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (Marketo) is a PLUS
- Strong computer skills in MS office applications and other presentation tools
- Strong ability to multitask and make appropriate decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor's Degree (an advanced degree preferred)
What We Offer
- Opportunity to build a career with a data integration company with Fortune 500 clientele
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Flexible environment with no rigid hierarchies
- Amazing Remuneration – BETTER than industry-standard
- A chance to be a part of something big and make an impact on a global scale!
This is not going to be easy though; our clientele includes names like HP, Xerox, and Wells Fargo. This means we only take the crème de la crème. Our HR stats show that only 1 out of every 72 candidates has what it takes to make it to a meeting at Astera.
Are you the One? We’d love to meet you!