A leading utility-scale solar developer is seeking to recruit an Assistant Manager Accounts to work across its operational and upcoming projects. The existing installed capacity is 68 MW and additional solar, wind and small hydro projects are in various stages of development.
The position is based in Lahore with limited traveling requirement .
Key Responsibilities includes:
- Preparing periodic management accounts and annual financial statements
- Closely coordinating with rest of team and external auditors to timely complete audit process.
- Filling Annual Returns, incorporation of new entity/company with SECP and registration of equity of foreign shareholders with SBP (State Bank of Pakistan)
- Filing accounts with SECP & NEPRA
- Preparation of data for filing annual income tax returns with FBR
- Preparation of data for reconciliation under rule 44 of Income Tax Rules.
- Managing approvals from SBP regarding foreign remittances
- Registration of contracts/agreements with SBP
- Other routine related duties performed by Assistant Manager Accounts.assigned from time to time
- Articles completed from reputable accounting firm. Prior audit or taxation experience with power sector clients will be a plus.
- Prior audit or taxation exposure to power sector clients will be a plus.
- Hands- on experience in working with ERP Software.
- Knowledge about Exemption certificate under Tax ordinance 2001.
- Knowledge about filing income tax and sales tax.
- Proficiency with Knowledge of MS Office (Power point, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work individually and as a part of team
- Good communication skills.
Salary and benefits will be market competitive and will vary with experience.