A leading group of industries is looking for "Admin Manager" (Major Retired from Army).
The ideal candidate should be having a prior experience in Administration with large firms/industries.
- To organize, coordinate and control administrative functions of company.
- Responsible to check and make the gate control system i.e. Inward, Outward, RGP, visitors, employees checking, company vehicles etc.
- Security matters of the company including security guard duty and weapons inspection.
- To check and control the finished goods, raw material and general store inventory control system.
- Workers code of conduct and their grievances.
- Building repair and maintenance.
- Vehicle repair and maintenance and their fueling record.
- Direct the activities of staff in relation to transportation operations including dispatching, routing, daily log book maintaining and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Maintenance and repairing of office premises and equipment.
- Make a strong and effective and quality check on food arrangements.
- Responsible for lodging boarding and traveling of company guests.
- To check and control the fire safety and health system.
Company provided food with accomodation.