Recruitment & Selection:
- To assist the Manage in end to end recruitment process which includes, workforce planning & budgeting ,vacancy announcements by using job portals, initial screening of CVs, short listing candidates for interviews, conducting tests, background check (educational, employer & references), preparing Offer Letter & Appointment Letter of the selected candidates, complete documentation and before and after hiring formalities.
- To assist Line Manager handling probationary period, issuance of different letters (experience certificate, warning letter, letter of appreciation, conformation letter, increment letter, promotion letter) etc.
Employee Engagement activities:
- Properly handle complaints and grievances of the employees and share with the Line manage on regular basis.
- To assist the Manager in all employee engagement activities required time to time (Birthday celebration, Picnic, Corporate dinner and other team building activities).
Documentation & File management:
- Compile and update employee records (Hard & soft copy) both for record keeping.
- Maintain and update each employee personal file and E-file on regular basis.
Training and Development & OD:
- To do Job Analysis and Job Evaluation for each position and ensure that accurate Job descriptions are in place before hiring.
- Assist Line Manager in Job classifications, broad banding and Grading system.
- Identify training needs within the organization through observation and performance appraisals ,organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities both internally and externally and assist preparing training plan with the Line Manager.
- To do TNA ,pre and post training assessment and assist and design training programs for internal training sessions for non-management staff also improving individual and team competency by identifying and developing ongoing training and refresher course programs in the guidance of Manager-HR & Admin
- Process employee requests for external training while complying with policies and procedures.
- To assist the Line Manager diagnosing potential organizational problem area, possible solutions.
· Work on special projects as assigned by the Line Manager or Management.
- Complete knowledge of Recruitment cycle and be able to handle it independently in the absence of Line Manager.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the HR department at each level
- Result & Target oriented individual
- Good listener ,Polite & Cooperative
- Regular ,Punctual & Disciplined
- Organized ,multi-tasking and an active team member
- Good communication (Verbal & Written both) & Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel , Word & Power point)
- MBA (HR) from reputable business school
- 2-4 years of experience working in human resources department preferably in retail setup or financial institution or as HR Generalist role.