Orient Group of Companies is a growing conglomerate which has registered tremendous growth in the last decade. The group is going to diversify into the potential industries and offer its partners a fulfilling career, learning and progression. The Orient Electronics intends to hire the professional with following profile:
- Maintain existing network and improve as required.
- Manage Cisco/Linksys/Dlink Switches.
- Administration of firewall, switches and routers.
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Maintain Physical connectivity LAN and Wireless Connectivity WAN.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Fiber Optic and Point to Point Wireless Link (P2P).
- Manage Network tasks including deployment/switching and Routers.
- Established Network Infrastructure including Network Layer, Access Layer, VTP, VVTP, SVTP Domain. etc.
- Ensure All the devices and on UPS and backup time of UPS is sufficient
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Monitor IT Hardware performance.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Telecommunications — Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.