Pirzada Law Chambers is a premier law firm in Pakistan. Renowned to deliver the most professional solutions, we provide legal assistance to our clients, is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our Firm. The success of our firm is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the very best and brightest, creating a team that provides our clients with the highest quality of work and service. We are driven by our core values: respect, innovation and collaboration.
- Driving strategic priorities through a comprehensive understanding of the lawyers and clients in the market
- Facilitating client engagement and relationship building
- Providing hands-on support in developing, executing and managing client development initiatives
- Identifying cross-selling and cross-marketing opportunities
- Coordinating and delivering BD training for lawyers
- Developing the strategy and participating in seminars and conferences
- Supporting the integration of lateral hires
- Collaborating with the Alumni Relations team to leverage the alumni network
- Driving strategies, programming and opportunities for the firm’s Women Enriching Business program
- Knowledge of core business development and sales principals in professional services environment or similar, including client targeting and client relationship management.
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent leadership skills (i.e., planning, problem-solving and decision-making) necessary for effective management.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with strong ability to positively and proactively influence others.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion when handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Organizational skills to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, including synthesizing and presenting research data to lawyers.
- Ability to undertake and manage large, long-term projects and effective use of firm resources
- Knowledge of InterAction or other contact relationship management programs.
- Proficiency in PC applications, specifically PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel.