Responsible for all financial / fiscal management aspects of the company operations, provide leadership and coordination in the business planning, accounting, internal controls and budgeting efforts of the company.
1. Develop funds flow statement
2. Monitor daily cash position of SGC by getting a report from subordinates and ensuring that funds have been deposited into Banks and timely transferred into Supplier Accounts.
3. Develop final accounts in shape of balance sheets, P&L statement, cash flows and Financial Analysis on monthly / quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis.
4. Liaison with banks for approval of financial limits and leases along with necessary documentation.
5. Monitoring of aging of receivables and setting party wise ceilings of receivables.
6. Ensure Monthly Reconciliations of Banks & Suppliers.
7. Receive the budget and expense reports from Branches and manage their accounts.
8. Work closely with Manager Accounts & Finance by advising him on the likely financial implications of all proposed courses of action, cost-benefit analysis etc.
9. Ensure the timely and accurate submission of monthly sales tax and income tax returns.
10. Keep Manager Accounts & Finance updated for day to day changes in Income Tax and sales Tax specially relating to SGC’s business.
11. Responsible for compliance and assessment of all types of taxes applicable.
12. Responsible for tax audits.
13. To keep the record of Accounts for last 6 years
14.Closely monitors the activities of internal auditor and periodically performs surprise internal audits on his own.
15. Ensure Compliance for External Audits & arrange the periodic external audits of the company.
16. To negotiate premium rates and other terms with insurance Companies.
17. Prepare financial budgets of company to clear the exact financial picture for next fiscal year.
18. Finalization and analysis of monthly and annual budget.
19. Cost benefit analyses of capital expenditures before approval. 20. Close monitoring that the resources are utilized according to the policies and standards of the Company and Principals.
21. Develop an organization wide cost-consciousness culture.
22. Establish policies, accounting & reporting requirements, as needed.
23. Understanding, evaluation and recommendations for improvement in accounting and internal control system.
24. Develop the control environment to ensure that all company control procedures are in place.
25. To implement internal controls to stop leakage / embezzlement of resources, time, effort, cost etc.
26. Prepare a successor of him by training & developing a staff member.
27. Developing department staff through formal and informal coaching, counseling & mentoring sessions.
28. Do performance appraisal of his immediate staff.
29. Check and finalize the payroll for final approval from Manager Accounts and Finance.
30. Analyzing figures concerning operating results for making next year plan of company.
31. Participate with Manager Accounts & Finance in setting goals / targets for the whole company and for his own department.
SGC is a leading Outdoor & In-store Media solutions provider and pioneers of manufacturing Flex & Digital printing machines in Pakistan. SGC offers an innovative, fast-paced work environment where employees roll up their sleeves, dig into the work and never stop learning. If you're looking for a col ...Read More