- YPIK Group is a Business Consultancy and Outsourcing firm based in London.
- We are providing services from small to medium size business and accountancy firms based in London and in Home Counties.
- We are team of qualified and experienced Bookkeepers, Payroll Managers, Recruitment Consultants, IT Geeks and Business Consultants.
- We believe that every single organization is different which is why we offer bespoke accounting, bookkeeping, compliance, recruitment and IT solutions to all our clients.
- We are looking for a Supervisor / Team Leader for our Back office in Lahore.The main job responsibilities are:
- Represent the clients brand as well as YPIK Group UK to the highest possible standard
- Outbound calls to promote the services to potential Clients
- You are a brand ambassador for client, the face of client, acting as the voice of the Company externally and the voice of our consumers and stakeholders internally across telephone and email.
- Recruiting (plus creating job descriptions for Nurses and Doctors), on-boarding and inducting new team members into the business; including employment contracts, pre- employment checks, and setting up employee benefits
- Managing the appraisals and reviews process.
- Maintaining the HR database
- Managing HR polices, ensuring they are up to date, providing advice on HR issues, including disciplinary, grievance, capability, performance management and exit processes.
- Booking Nurses in Hospitals and Nursing Homes.
- 2 year of proven experience working in UK based organization will be beneficial.
- Must have experience of managing team.
- Working or study experience in the United Kingdom will be beneficial.
- You must have experience making phone calls and proven communication record with clients or individuals in UK.
- You must have experience making Sales.
- Must able to work from 9am to 6pm British Standard Time/GMT. (Pakistan Timings will be 1pm to 10pm Monday to Friday and from 1pm to 5pm on Saturday)
Please Do Not apply if you are not Fluent in English Language.
In interview we will ask first question about above mentioned Job description. therefore, kindly read the Job specs properly.